Head of Infrastructure Engineering
City: New York
Responsible for the core server infrastructure running the application microservices as well as supporting services in the USA. The US Head of Infrastructure Engineering will work with the VP of Engineering on the design and implementation of the technical architecture for hosting and maintains the Continuous Integration and Delivery pipelines to ensure the effective functioning of the development team.
- Owner of the Flix Premiere enterprise streaming platform server infrastructure running the application microservices in the USA.
- Implementation and monitoring of CI/CD pipelines.
- System monitoring of all US services.
- Development of the server-side microservices along with the development team.
- Region specific data infrastructure and query optimisation.
- 10+ years' development and DevOps experience
- Docker and Kubernetes experience
- System architect
- Keen thinker, and researcher
- Excellent communication skills