- Da Vinci’s Demons (TV Series)
- Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)
- Captain America: The First Avenger (2011)
- The Inbetweeners Movie (2011)
Laura Haddock was born on August 21, 1985 in England. She left school at the age of 17 and moved to London to study drama at Arts Educational School in Chiswick. She is most widely recognized for her roles in Guardians of the Galaxy, The Inbetweeners Movie and Captain America: The First Avenger. She has been married to Sam Claflin, who is well known for his role in the Hunger Games film series.
- She has played two different roles in the marvel cinematic universe.
- Her mom is a reflexologist and her dad is a corporate financier.
- "I'm probably borderline OCD. I insist on having all objects at right angles to each other."
- "I wouldn't say no to becoming a Bond girl. Making it in Hollywood has been my dream ever since I was little, watching Marilyn Monroe movies. To star in a Bond movie would be bliss on a stick."